Thursday, July 11, 2013

Diane Keaton Plastic Surgery Before and After Nose Job and Facelift

Diane Keaton, 66, told the April issue of "AARP: The Magazine" in 2012: "My thinking about plastic surgery is this: I haven't had it, but never say never. Because when you do, you are definitely going to go there. I said I would never have intercourse before I was married, and I did. I said I would never go to a psychiatrist, and I spent much of my life in psychoanalysis. I've done all kinds of things I said I wouldn't do and, of course, now I'm glad. Thrilled."
Diane Keaton has also revealed to Inquirer in 2012: "I would never say anything positive or negative about plastic surgery. I think it can be wonderful for some people. If it makes someone feel better, good for them. But for me, I don’t know. It’s probably too late at this point anyway. I guess I can have a straightforward facelift. That would be possible. We’ll see. Next time I see you, I’ll be like this (makes a stiff, zombie-like facial expression). "

The question is: "What plastic surgeons beleive about Diane Keaton? Has she gone under the knife or not?"

Celebrity plastic surgeon Dr. John Di Saia - examining photos of how Keaton has changed through the years - wrote on his blog: "Diane Keaton maybe forgot her nose job?"

Did Diane Keaton have some plastic surgery on her fantastic appearance? How could she still look younger than her real age?  At her age which reaches 67 years old, more than a half of a century, she looks like she is still 45. Is it strange enough? That makes the public curious to ask for the answer. At 66 years old, normal women mostly have aging signs around her facial appearance.
Diane Keaton was born in 1946. She was an American actress, producers and also she does well as a screenwriter. In her old age, she still has youthful look. Many people speculate she had plastic surgery in her life, for all people will not believe if her youthful appearance is naturally treated. For common people, this case is impossible, but plastic surgery might be the best answer to those questions.

Commonly, an old person will have wrinkles on their faces. But in this case, we found a strange point; Diane Keaton has lack of wrinkles. Even a good natural treatment will not make a forehead so flawless, that’s why many people agree that something has been done to her face.

After being asked about the surgery rumor, she said that she was too old to such thing like surgery. But in fact, her appearance is so youthful. That is too strange for an old woman.
Diane Keaton had been on people’s lips for her unusual look. This is called unusual because her face is too young for an old woman  like her. Commonly a 67 years woman should have a sagged or loosing skin. But for her, it’s possible to be looked young. Many people speculated that she might have done something to his face like a plastic surgery.  If the rumor that told she had done a plastic surgery is true, Diane Keaton should be one of a wise woman who had gone under the knife. She didn’t do much to her face.  Her look which is flawless and youthful had attracted people who looked at her.

Did she go under the knife? There’s no official site that told about whether she had done her face or not. But by looking at her face, it’s strongly possible that she might use fillers wisely. She  had done something great, she looked awesome in her no longer young age. What do you think? is it naturally blessed by God? or you think the same that she had gone under the knife?
Diane Keaton says in the April/May issue of AARP magazine that she’s never had plastic surgery, but an Orange County plastic surgeon examining photos of how she’s changed through the years begs to differ.

Dr. John Di Saia asks in his blog, “Diane Keaton maybe forgot her nose job?”